SJMSAA Soccer TRYOUT SCHEDULE REGISTRATION
SJMSAA Soccer is open to 5th, 6th, 7th and 8th grade students zoned for their Middle School location in St. Johns County where programs are in operation. Generally, the season kicks off with tryouts in September, followed by the practice and game season from October through December. Here is a detailed outline of what to expect:
– Tryouts will take place between the weeks of 9/4 thru 9/21
– Tryouts will take place after school at school campus or closest county fields if your school cannot accommodate
– Coaches may use all or part of the weeks to run tryouts.
– Coaches team selection 9/24 or earlier. Coaches are to submit team roster at this time
– Player registration due 9/28. Registration fee is $280.00 + $25.00 tryout fee = $305.00
– Registration fees cover uniforms, field rentals, referees, main association O&M, soccer supplies, end of season tournament.
– Uniform Order places 9/24/18
– Uniform can only be guaranteed for season delivery if placed at this time.
Practice & Season details:
– Practice begins the week of 10/15/18
– Students are required to have their physicals turned in to coaches/team manager before first practice
– Girls Practice Tuesday / Friday 2:15 to 3:45 MS/ 3:00 to 4:30 K-8
– Boys Practice Monday Thursday 2:15 to 3:45 MS/ 3:00 to 4:30 K-8
– Uniform Distributed on or before 10/27/18
– Season will begin 10/30/18
– Girls Games: Monday /Thursday 4:00 pm to 5:30 pm
– Boys Games: Tuesday / Friday 4:00 pm to 5:30 pm
– End of season Tournament: 12/14/18 to 12/16/18
Practice and Game Field: Sebastian MS Field
Girls Varsity, Boys Varsity
Current Coach: TBD