Sebastian Eagles Volleyball
6th and 7th Grade Tryouts
Wednesday – August 15th 1:30 – 3:30
Thursday/Friday – August 16th and 17th 2:30 – 4:00
** Must have a physical prior to tryouts!
Qualities to make the team:
- Volleyball skill – pass, set, serve, hit
- Athletic ability – move, run, jump
- Coach ability – ability to follow instructions, desire to get better
- Character – good student, manners, respectful of others
Summer Volleyball Opportunities:
- Flagler College Volleyball camp
- YMCA camp
- Volleywood clinics, camps
YOU NEED TO PRACTICE THIS SUMMER.
Coach Conrad held his second volleyball clinic at Sebastian Middle School on April 18th and 19th..
This unique learning experience featured Head Coach Matt Affolder and several players from his team at Flagler College. The Flagler College volleyball team were league champions and made it to the elite eight in the NCAA volleyball tournament. The clinic was attended by more then 25 Sebastian students. Students learned the fundamentals of passing,setting,serving and hitting. Fly Eagles Fly!