- Calendar for 2022-23
- 2022 – 23 Bell Schedule
- Schoology Access Tips
- Attendance / Dress Code
- Opt-In for School Messenger Communications
- Spirit Wear Order Form
- Stand Up Against Bullying
- 22-23 Required Back to School Letters
- Code of Conduct 22 -23
- Acceptable Use Procedures for Internet/Cell Phone
- To order School Pictures/Yearbook: Leonards.com/photoprepay Access Code: C578491
School District News
District Parent Newsletters
News from the St. Johns County School District.
Slideshows / Videos
"Improving Mental Wellness in Children and Families" Online Discussion on April 4
Please join the St. Johns County School District's Exceptional Student Education (ESE) Parent Advisory Committee for a virtual discussion on "Improving Mental Wellness in Children and Families." The discussion will be held virtually in Microsoft Teams and will be presented by Dr. Francesca M. Varallo Sims and Jarvis Paul Ramil from Baptist Health And Wolfson Children's Hospital.
SchEDULE AND Events
- February 6th – School day for students/teachers
- SAC meeting Feb 7th, see link above
- February 20th – Presidents day – No school for students/teachers
- February 15th – Rising 6th Grade Open House (See above link for details)
About Our School
At Sebastian Middle School all children will achieve personal success in their learning and become responsible and productive citizens.
FortifyFL is a website and app developed at the direction of the Florida Legislature. Any student, educator, parent or member of the public can report school safety concerns directly to law enforcement and school administrators anonymously and easily through the FortifyFL app or getfortifyfl.com.
In a continuing effort to provide safety and security to our students and staff we ask that you complete a School Access Form if you plan to enter a facility in the St. Johns County School District. Any person passing beyond the front office area must show a valid driver’s license or state identification card.
It is recommended individuals include their middle name when completing the online application; and, if no middle name, then please use the acronym “NMN”.