Every Thursday after school until 3:30pm
- Monthly meetings for select 8th grade students
- Student leadership and empowerment group
- Contact: Ms. Fusco and Ms. Pardo
This club involves SMS students with the community by spreading awareness and taking action on homelessness, animal cruelty, the environment, bullying…
- Meets every Tuesday 2-4:30
- Do something, changing the world one day at a time!
- Contact: Ms. Pardo, Sebastian MS ESE Support Facilitator
- [email protected]
National Junior Honor Society
Rising 7th and 8th graders can apply if they have a GPA of 3.5 and are responsible and a classroom leader.
The applications will be provided in the fall. Students will need to get recommendations from
teachers. The students in this organization should want to serve others and help the school as well as our community.
Contact: Ms. Ramano