- The St. Johns County School District is currently reviewing materials for the Florida Instructional Materials adoption for Social Studies. The courses being considered for adoption are listed on the district website at:
- http://www.stjohns.k12.fl.us/media/textbooks/adoption along with online access information. Digital and print materials are also available for examination at the Fullerwood Center, 10 Hildreth Dr. St. Augustine, FL 32084, from 8:30-4:00p weekdays, excluding holidays. This list will be updated if more items are submitted for review. Check the website frequently for updates. Please call 904.547.3947 for more information if needed.
- Please check out assessment page for updated testing information.
- The Language Exploration Enrichment ( Spanish classes)
- Understanding FSA & EOC Reports 2016
Sebastian has recently begun a pilot program with the Schoology learning management system. Schoology is a secure online program that serves as a central hub for learning. Teachers can create, manage and share information and resources with their students. Students using Schoology can get class assignments, link to readings and guides selected by their teacher, collaborate with classmates, take tests and quizzes, and work on self-paced learning activities. Here at Sebastian, all teachers will be posting Daily Board Agendas (DBAs) to ensure all students and parents know what is being taught in the classroom. Parents will be given login information in the near future. Please be patient as we continue to offer professional development to our teachers to ensure the proper use of this program.
Thursday December 15th, 8:30 am. Media center.
This month’s topic is High School Academies. Ms. Fortune and Ms. Fusco will present information on how students at Sebastian have been learning about their own strengths, possible career paths, and how to find the best academy for you! All parents and guardians welcome…