Welcome to Sebastian Middle School’s Guidance Page
Angela Fusco – students with the last name M-Z ([email protected]) (904)547-3848
Leanne Fortune – students with the last name A-L ([email protected]) (904)547-3847
- Overcoming Test Anxiety
- Test AnxietyStudy Guides and Strategies
- Reducing Test Anxiety
- Study Guides and Strategies
- Bullying Prevention Education:
- Parent Bullying Education Prevention
- Student Bullying Prevention Education
- Bullying or Harassment Reporting Form (Elementary School)
- Bullying or Harassment Reporting Form (Middle School)
- Cyberbullying and Sexting Prevention
Mental Health Resources NutritionYouth Activity/Family Aide Resources
- New→2016_CARD_FDLRS_Sibshop_v2 St Johns
- Center for Autism and Related Disorders
- CHADD (ADHD)
- Facts on Anxiety, Depression, ADHD, Bipolar, Suicide Prevention: National Institute of Mental Health
- Local Area Mental Health Student and Family Services
- NE Florida Community Hospice
NutritionYouth Activity/Family Aide Resources
St. Johns County Schools have guidance departments in each one of it’s schools. Our counselors’ statement of guidance philosophy is as follows: ST. JOHNS COUNTY GUIDANCE OBJECTIVES We believe and adhere to:
- The work, dignity, and uniqueness of the student.
- Respect for and acceptance of the student as he/she comes to us with the values of his/her social and cultural environment.
- The students capacity for self-actualization, self-determination, and self-discipline.
- Provide significant and holistic counseling techniques for the maximum potential of students.
- Guidance as an integral part of creating life-long leaders and global citizens.
- Guidance services for students that are primarily developmental and preventative.
- A guidance program which is supportive to the total school curriculum.
- Cooperative relationship involving school, home, and community.
- The constant striving of counselors for improvement and professional growth in order to facilitate this philosophy.